Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I've Decided to be Better

😞😞😞
I hit a slump, a pretty good one too. For a good while not too long ago I was pushing and struggling to make things happen all on my own.  I kept up pretty well too actually!  But the day that my husband got back home and I had him to help me out, that's the day that I started to fizzle out.  I literally quit doing everything.  The exhaustion caught up with me and when I got up in the mornings I just wanted to sleep, when I came home from work I just wanted to sleep.  It was not at all what I had envisioned.  It was boring and depressing, I was boring!

My eating habits that were once pretty decent got out of control, we didn't have a meal plan so we often ended up eating out at the last minute.  That also meant no leftovers for lunches so out again for lunch.  Don't even talk to me about the cost - convenience has a price!  With this lack of energy and poor fuel my already questionable workout habits became non-existent.  JR and I did go for daily walks for a short period but eventually we lost the time and energy for that as well.  

I hit a wall.  I knew that I couldn't let myself continue like this, not for myself, my health, and not in my line of work!  I had to make a change.  That change is still in progress but I feel like I'm on the right track.  I have changed my diet and supplements and have gotten an amazing energy boost from that.  I recently completed a certification that will be life-changing for so many, myself included simply because there is consistency and accountability involved in the workouts.  

I'll be taking steps to keep moving forward & I'll be updating my progress here, feel free to creep, join me, ask questions, etc!  From here on out, I am on fire! 🔥🔥🔥

No comments: